This course intends to introduce you to the European social policy.
Who is concerned?
- For all public (private companies, public authorities) who have to work with European institutions and / or with European framework and more specifically with European social policy;
- Anyone wishing to understand the European social policy;
No prerequisite is required in terms of levels of training or degree.
Educational objectives of the training
- Introduction to European social policy;
- Understanding the intricacies of European social policy.
- Introduction to European social policy:
- Discover the origins, major stages of European social policy, the latest projects;
- Understanding how European social policy has constituted?
- Understanding the intricacies of European Social Policy:
- The “four freedoms”: free movement of people, goods, services and capital;
- European strategies: Europe 2020 (EU 2020) for a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth of the European Union (EU);
- European Employment Strategy (EES);
- EU Social Security Coordination (Free movement of workers in the European Union);
- Working in the another country in the European Union (Free movement – EU nationals);
- Social protection and social inclusion;
- Rights at work;
- European social legislation, evaluations and impact assessments;
- European funding.