This course intends to introduce you to the Single European Market.
Who is concerned?
- For all public, (private companies, public authorities) who have to work with European institutions and / or with European framework and more specifically with the European Internal Market.
Anyone wishing to understand the European economic environment;
No prerequisite is required in terms of levels of training or degree.
Educational objectives of the training
- Learn about the European single market;
- Understanding the intricacies of the European Single Market.
- Learn about the European Single Market:
- Discover the origins, the major steps of the European Single Market, the latest projects;
- Understand how the European single market has made up?
- Understanding the intricacies of the European Single Market:
- The “ four fundamental freedoms ”: free movement of goods, capital, services and people;
- European strategies: Europe 2020 (EU 2020) for a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth of the European Union (EU);
- Companies within the European Single Market (Private law, public procurement, intellectual property, projects);
- Living and working in the European Single Union;
- A Single market for goods;
- Financial services and capital markets;
- A single market for services.