This course will introduce the European Union on the various historical, political, institutional, economic and social point of views.
Who is concerned ?
- For all public, (private company, public authorities) who have to work with the European institutions or European systems;
- Anyone wishing to understand the European environment; Students.
No prerequisite is required in terms of levels of training or degree.
Educational objectives of the training
- Introduction to the European Union;
- Understand the nature of the European project;
- Discover the major stages of European integration;
- Understand the issues, future challenges of the European Union.
- Introduction to the European Union:
- Discover the origins, major stages of European integration;
- Understand how the EU is constituted?
- Clarify the context in which this project emerged?
- Understand the nature of the European project:
- From an economic to a political project;
- Transfer of skills based on international treaties;
- Of conferred powers;
- Principles of subsidiarity and proportionality;
- European institutions.
- Discover the major stages of European integration:
- Decode the various European treaties (ECSC, Rome, SEA, Maastricht, Amsterdam, Nice, Lisbon);
- EU Main policies: CAP, TP, Competition policy, Social.
- Understand the issues, future challenges of the European Union;
- Future of the European Union against the backdrop of crises;
- Federal perspective.