In the context of the new European Directive on EWC No. 2009/38, this course offers to decode the new rules for the EWC, for the establishment of an EWC, the renegotiation of an agreement constitutes an EWC, the operation of the EWC (training, experts), the European framework of information and consultation of workers and their representatives, the European social dialogue, other European rules for information and consultation.
Who is concerned ?
- For all those in charge of social relations, an EWC;
- EWC members and alternate (Members of central management company and / or European, national trade union organizations);
- Members of executive councils and union;
- Anticipation of taking office in EWC;
- Preparing for the negotiation of an EWC.
No prerequisite is required in terms of levels of training or degree.
Educational objectives of the training
- Understand and decode the European Directive n°. 2009/38;
- Understand the European social dialogue, its actors, its operating procedures: consultation, negotiation and implementation of framework agreements, the work program;
- Explore the European rules for information and consultation;
- Deepen the European social policy.
- Understand and decode the European Directive on EWC No. 2009/38:
- The framework of the new European Directive on EWC n°. 2009/38: Progress, limitations;
- The establishment of an EWC, the (re) negotiating an EWC agreement;
- The process of information and consultation;
- The operation of the EWC: training, experts;
- Role of the EWC in the economic analysis of the company;
- The tools of anticipation, a tool for information and consultation in case of restructuring;
- The negotiation of European framework agreements;
- Case studies;
- Examples of agreements.
- Understand the European social dialogue:
- Actors (European social partners);
- The operating procedures: consultation, negotiation and implementation of framework agreements;
- Work program;
- Explore the European arrangements for information and consultation:
- European framework of information and consultation of workers and their representatives (European directives on the EEC, European society, European Cooperative Society …);
- Information and consultation in various national systems / articulation of different levels of IRP;
- Social relationships.
- Deepen European social policy:
- Issues and challenges.