Founder of L’Europe à la Une® in 2007, MJ Fleury has over twenty years of experience in European affairs and in the interface between European institutions and the Economic and Social policy makers (developed in both public and private sectors).
She leads the European social policy sector of the firm. Her proficiency comes from her initial training (specialized in European social law), then on her experience in RACINE, management structure of the European Social Fund (ESF), in France. As former head of European Affairs of the CFDT – French trade union, she had to deal with many social aspects of European issues and conduct several studies on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Finally, in the CERC (Council for Employment, Wages and Social cohesion), independent government agency for the evaluation of public policies, she contributed to various reports by taking into account the European dimension and comparative themes.
Education and Training
- College of Europe, Brugge (Belgium): Diploma in Higher European studies (European law)
- University of Lille 2: DEA (Pre-doctoral degree) in International and European Community Economic Law
- University Paris VIII (IED): Degree in Psychology (License or L3)
- Council for Employment, Wages and Social cohesion (CERC)
- Regional Council of « Nord-Pas-de-Calais »
- Democratic French Confederation of Trade-Unions (CFDT)
- Network for the support and the promotion of European training programmes (Racine)
- Tutored project on clinical psychology “ European Union as a process of collective resilience vis-à-vis the European traumatized populations ” (September 2009);
- “ European Parliament is committed to your purchasing power ” on ” Let’s vote in Europe ” website of Notre Europe’s Association for the campaign for European Parliament elections in June 2009;
- “ What the European Constitution gives employees ” on the best site of YES for the referendum of May 29, 2005;
- “ Unions and Globalization “, IFRI’s Review No. 47 (2002);
- “ Results and Prospects of Social Europe ” Cahiers français, La Documentation française (september-october 2000).
- European Movement-France (1983)
- Save Europe (2005)
- Team Europe (2012)