Information literacy lies at the heart of your performance.
Your challenge is to identify the actors, strategies, positions and the proposal all along the EU decision-making.
Our expertise at L’Europe à la Une® is to implement a comprehensive personalized watch.
To alert and inform you when necessary:
- Organize a personalized information watch at your own pace (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.);
- Trigger alerts according to news and to your interests;
- Activate European and national information networks to get relevant information before decision making;
- Organize meetings, discussions with stakeholders on a specific topic (think tanks, experts, politicians, etc.);
- Analyze and process information (briefing notes, monitoring, reporting, mapping…);
- Make maps of institutional actors, stakeholders, issues, balance of power from one sector in order to identify and define positioning strategies, partners and adversaries, to build partnerships, coalitions.
Example of mapping
A professional federation of energy and chemistry wanted to develop its European positioning, to assert its positions, in order to influence decisions in its sector at European level. L’Europe à la Une® conducted a mapping of these two sectors at European level. The challenge was to establish a European institutional and regulatory framework. The document identified all the stakeholders for potential partnerships.